Vottis aega mis vottis, aga lopuks on küsimuste-vastuste voor siiski kohal!
Otsustasin hommikul, et hakkan lopuks pihta ja esimene, kes ette jai, oli Brian (sellega, millega ta tapsemalt tegeleb, saab tutvuda siin: http://www.facebook.com/branchingoutart).
Nii me siis hommikutee korvale jutustasimegi. Mina uurisin-puurisin ja B. nuputas vastuseid.
What's always with you when you leave the house?
- My gold ring.
What's your personal soundtrack?
- My little fella laughing.
What are your personal favorites at this very stage?
- Painting by Aarne Vasar that is up in our living room.
My own ideas starting to take form in many artistic medias. Enjoying creating art pieces with others - even my own personal ideas- and letting them take their own shape.
I like finding some of my old recordings to listen over a long time. I really like Portico Quartet - looking forward to getting lost in their new album. (Listen to a song called Clipper in the end of post!)
Also listening to Rockabye Baby.
My impromtue lullabyes every day on xylophone and ukulele.
I just read a book called "My Boy" by Philomena Lynott. The story of the black rose - An Róisin Dubh (means Ireland and was the nickname of Phil Lynott.)
I LOVE black bread! And diving into wine and understanding the wine. Am getting to know wines more.
What makes you smile?
- My sons smile. And arriving back to the green fields of Ireland/the white Eesti.
And now... would you show what you have in your back pocket and tell the story of it?
- Loads o fluff. . . eemmm... no... (naerab.)
Me brown chinos I have a not just a brown piece of recycled looking hand-drying paper. It's from West-Tallinn Central Hospital. Anybody could just chuck it away any day, but the moment I was about to throw it away to the pin in the hospital, I had this weird feeling that I should keep this half wrapped folded origami unused hand-drying paper, and it has been there since my son was born.

1 kommentaar:
jee, mõnus. lugesin juba teist korda :)
Postita kommentaar